|1.Name of the department:||Mathematics|
|2. Year of establishment:||1995-96|
|3. Courses Offered||Names of programmes/courses offered (UG,PG ,M.PHIL ,PhD, Integrated Masters, Integrated Ph.D. etc.): Under Graduate Courses|
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On the solute dispersion in a pipe of annular cross section with adsorption boundatry, Z angew Math. Tech., 85(6), 422-430, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On solute transport in oscillatory flow through annular pipe with a reactive wall and application to a catheterized atrery, Quartery Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mthematics, 58(30, 349-365, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On solute transport in pulsatile flow through a channel with absorbing walls, International Journal of non-linear Mechanics, 40, 69-81, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On the dispersion of settling particles from an elevated source in an open-channel flow, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 193, pp. 22-37, 2006.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, Dispersion of fine settling particles from an elevated line-source in an oscillatory turbulent flow, European Journal of Mechanics – B/Fluids, Vol. 27, pp. 707-725, 2008
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, Application of finite difference method for time-independent transport processes, Research Journal of Pure Science, vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 71- 80, 2014
Faculty profile with name, qualification,designation,specialization,(DSc,/D.Litt./Ph.D/M.Phil.etc.):
|Amitesh Sarkar||M. Sc.||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Anirban Saha||M. Sc., Ph.D||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Mrityunjoy Hazra||M. Sc.||SACT-II|
|Gargi Ghosh||M. Sc.||SACT-II|
Rishi Raj Kairi
Dr. Kajal Kr. Mondal