|1.Name of the department:||Physics|
|2. Year of establishment:||1995-96|
|3. Courses Offered||Names of programmes/courses offered (UG,PG ,M.PHIL ,PhD, Integrated Masters, Integrated Ph.D. etc): Undergraduate Courses|
Faculty profile with name, qualification, designation,specialization,(DSc,/D.Litt./Ph.D/M.Phil.etc.)
|Dr. Dilip Paul||M.Sc., B. Ed., Ph.D.||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Prateek Ganguli||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
|Mr. Krishna Kanta Singha||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
|Titas Banerjee||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
|Aditi Majumder||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
1. A. Bandyopadhyay, A.K.Deb, S. Kobayashi, K. Yoshimura and P. K. Chakrabarti,Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 611, 324 (2014).
(Room temperature ferromagnetism in Fe doped Eu2O3-)
2. A. Bandyopadhyay,S. Sutradhar, B. J. Sarkar, A. K. Deband P. K. Chakrabarti, Applied Physics Letter, 100, 252411 (2012).
(Vacancy mediated ferromagnetism in Co doped Dy2O3).
3. A. Bandyopadhyay, A.K. Deb, K. Mukhopadhyay, S.K. Roy and P.K. Chakrabarti,Journal of Materials Science, 47,2284(2012) .
(Microstructural analysis and paramagnetic to ferromagnetic phase transition of chemically synthesized nanoparticles of Tb doped ZnO).
4. A. Bandyopadhyay, S. Modak, S. Acharya, A. K. Deb and P. K. Chakrabarti, Solid State Science, 12, 484 (2010).
(Microstructural, magnetic and crystal field investigations of nanocrystalline Dy3+ doped zinc oxide).
5. A. Bandyopadhyay, S. Modakand P. K. Chakrabarti, Research Journal of Pure Science,1, 52 (2014).
(Structural, magnetic and optical investigations of nanocrystalline zinc oxide)
6. S. Modak, S. Acharya, A. Bandyopadhyay, S. Karan, S. K. Roy and P.K. Chakrabarti, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 322, 283 (2010).
(Micro-structural investigations and paramagnetic susceptibilities of zinc oxide, europium oxide and their nanocomposite).
7. S. Acharya,A. Bandyopadhyay,S. Modak, S. Mukherjee, D. Das and P. K. Chakrabarti, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 321, 2701 (2009).
(XRD, HRTEM, magnetic and Mossbauer studies on chemically preparedFe3+-doped nanoparticles of cerium oxide)
8. B.J. Sarkar, A. Bandyopadhyay, J. Mandal, A.K. Deb, P.K. Chakrabarti , Journal of Alloys and Compounds 656 ,339 (2016).
[Paramagnetic to ferromagnetic phase transition of Co doped Gd2O3
prepared by chemical route]
9. Dilip Paul, Probability for a premordial black hole pair in i/R gravity, Physical Review, D72, 064012, 2005
10. Dilip Paul, Inflationary Universe with Tachyon Field, International Journal of Modern Physics D, 14, 1831-1836, 2005.
11. Dilip Paul, Probability of a premordial black hole pair creation in modified gravityational theory, Physical Review, D74, 084015, 2006
12. Dilip Paul, Anisotropic Bianchi-I universe with phantom field and cosmological constant, Pramana Journal mof Physics, 71, 1247- 1257, 2008
13. Dilip Paul, Inflation with hyperbolic potential in the brane world model, Pramana Journal mof Physics, 72, 903-914, 200
14.Dilip Paul Extract solutions for an inflationary braneworld model with scalar and tachyon field,Research Journal of Pure Science, Vol-1, No.-1 (2014), 26-37
15.Dilip Paul/ Automatic Digital Watch for Measurement of Flow Time in Glass Capillary viscometer, Vol. 2, No. 1 (2015), 26-33