|1.Name of the department:||Mathematics|
|2. Year of establishment:||1995-96|
|3. Courses Offered||Names of programmes/courses offered (UG,PG ,M.PHIL ,PhD, Integrated Masters, Integrated Ph.D. etc.): Under Graduate Courses|
Faculty profile with name, qualification,designation,specialization,(DSc,/D.Litt./Ph.D/M.Phil.etc.):
|Dr. Rishi Raj Kairi||M. Sc., Ph. D.||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Mrityunjoy Hazra||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
|Gargi Ghosh||M. Sc.||Guest Teacher|
Rishi Raj Kairi
- RR. Kairi, 2011, Viscosity and dispersion effect on natural convection from a vertical cone in non-Newtonian fluid saturated porous medium, Thermal Science, vol-15, 307-316
- RR. Kairi, 2011,Melting and soret effect in the presence of magnetic field natural convection from a horizontal plate, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 7(15), 40-56.
- RR. Kairi, P.V.S.N. Murthy, 2011, Effect of viscous dissipation on natural convection heat and mass transfer from a vertical cone in non-Newtonian fluid saturated non Darcy porous medium, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 217, 8100-8114.
- RR. Kairi, P.V.S.N. Murthy, 2011, Effect of viscous melting and mix convection heat and mass transfer from a vertical cone in non-Newtonian fluid saturated non Darcy porous medium, ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, 134.
Dr. Kajal Kr. Mondal
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On the solute dispersion in a pipe of annular cross section with adsorption boundatry, Z angew Math. Tech., 85(6), 422-430, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On solute transport in oscillatory flow through annular pipe with a reactive wall and application to a catheterized atrery, Quartery Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mthematics, 58(30, 349-365, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On solute transport in pulsatile flow through a channel with absorbing walls, International Journal of non-linear Mechanics, 40, 69-81, 2005.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, On dispersion of settling particles from an elevated source in an open-channel flow, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 193, pp. 22-37, 2006.
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, Dispersion of fine settling particles from an elevated line-source in an oscillatory turbulent flow, European Journal of Mechanics – B/Fluids, Vol. 27, pp. 707-725, 2008
- Kajal Kr. Mondal, Application of finite difference method for time independent transport processes, Research Journal of Pure Science, vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 71- 80, 2014